High functioning ADHD can look like:
- Feeling like you have great ideas, but are unable to organize them or act on them.
- Hitting a wall or shutting down in the middle of the day, or after going for hours.
- Feeling not good enough or an imposter￼.
- Losing or misplacing things.
- Difficulty prioritizing when faced with multiple tasks.
- Mundane tasks are avoided or postponed.
- Dreading facing deadlines and time constrained tasks.
- Trouble focusing on the task at hand.
- Procrastinating: difficulty starting tasks.
- Difficulty ending tasks; feeling like you can go on and on.
- Feeling restless and fidgety while working (leg jiggling, playing with objects on
- your desk, moving in your chair).
- Feeling behind. All the time.
- Messy workspace￼, desk, car, purse, papers.
- Exhaustion from trying to stay organized, hold it together, and keep up.
Also see these work and study tips.