Seven signs of an anxiety disorder that are hard to recognize:
- You feel mentally exhausted. Even the simplest tasks feel huge.
- Everything annoys you. You feel easily irritated and frustrated by seemingly small things.
- You feel nervous, even when there is nothing threatening happening in the given moment. You might even wake up feeling a sense of dread.
- You don’t feel like doing anything. Even things that you usually care about.
- You feel like numbing out. This might include scrolling through social media or watching Netflix for hours.
- You feel scattered. In the middle of doing something, you remember something else that you should’ve done, or something you need to do.
- Your body isn’t happy. You might have trouble sleeping, waking up, going to the bathroom, or just generally feel sore and achy.￼